The following terms are based on public event bookings.
In this document Farrar’s Inflatables will be referred to as “FIN” and the booking party will be referred to as “client”. Farrars Independent Traders LTD trading as Farrar’s Inflatables.
- In the event of extreme weather, where an event is outdoors, FIN reserves the right to cancel the booking, delay the start time of the booking and the leave the premises due to extreme and hazardous weather conditions, such as but not limited to severe rain, thunderstorms, high winds etc.
- If circumstances arise which put our staff or there equipment in danger or at risk, every effort will be made by our staff to work out a solution with the client. If no viable options or workarounds are arranged then the staff member(s) have the right to cease activities without prejudice or penalty.
- Booking will be secured for the first 24 hours via verbal agreement prior to your deposit being paid, your booking time/date will be fully secured only once the deposit fee and signed booking contract has been received. Once payment has been received confirmation of the booking will be sent to the client.
- By returning the booking form via post or electronically, you confirm that you have read, fully understand and agree to all terms and conditions set out in said form.
- Full payment for the event is required prior to the day, or prior to the start of the event, unless previously agreed with our staff at the time of booking.
- NO silly string is to be used on or around the inflatables as it causes serious damage/staining to the castles, if inflatables are collected and its evident that silly string has been present, cleaning/repair charges will be charged at the point of collectio
- Payments can be made via cash at the event, cash in-person, payments via our website using PayPal, credit or debit card in-person or via secure payment link.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless FIN has to cancel the event for any circumstances.
- Where bookings are on a Pay Per Ride policy, if the guaranteed minimum negotiated rate is not met at the event, the client agrees to pay the difference immediately at the end of the event.
- If the situation arises that the client does not make payments for the services rendered and the issue is raised to a court decision, the client is liable for all court costs associated with the claim.
- FIN reserves the right to display a tip jar at all events/bookings as we see fit, as long as it does not overpower the stand/stall/event.
- FIN will abide by our in-house health and safety policy at all times during events/bookings and will use reasonable care to avoid damage to clothing or property, the client relieves FIN of any responsibility for any of the above mentioned damage caused.
- FIN will not be liable for non-attendance due to the incorrect details being provided to us at the time of booking.
- The client is responsible for ensuring safe use of the equipment while under hire unless you have hired manned equipment in which case our staff will enforce all health and safety protocols needed.
- Most of our Bouncy Castles are strictly for children under 13.
- Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO the inflatable as this may result in damage to the unit. Unless the inflatable is listed as suitable for adults at the time of hire.
Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named on the agreement.
- The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit any remaining balances owed, deposits are non-refundable.
- No signs are to be glued, taped or hung onto the unit at all.
- The Client is responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the inflatable whilst it is on hire to you.
- You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use (where your booking does not included manned services by our staff).
The unit cannot be left unattended, and if hired out overnight, the unit along with all accessories is to be stored indoors.
- Children must remove their shoes before using the inflatable and must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the unit.
Food, drink, drinking glasses, belts and pets are forbidden on all the units.
- The Client is responsible for safe keeping of the inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been facepainted/glitter faced can use the inflatable due to the makeup/paints staining the units.
- All units are checked on delivery and your signing below indicates acceptance of the inflatable as being in a good, clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the inflatable and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables, (which are to be taped down and untaped at the end of the hire by the hirer) and the electric blower.
The blower is NOT to be covered with anything.
- The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one is as follows: 15’x15’ = 8 max, 12’x14’ = 6 max, 11’x15’ = 6 max, 14’x8’ ball pond = 5 max, 16’x14’ = 6 max and 19’x19’ slide = 4 max, Combi Slide 11’x16′ = 5 max.
- You “the Hirer” must ensure units are staked down at all times to prevent the equipment moving during use.
- You should stop any horseplay that is happening on or around the equipment.
- Do not use in high wind or very bad weather, if bad weather hits please remove all members safely from the equipment.
- ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY AT ALL TIMES.
- The client has no right to change the date/time/location of the booking after the booking deposit has been made. If they need to change the date/time a new booking will need to be made and a new deposit paid. If the event location is to be changed, you must give at least 14 days notice and additional fuel costs may be charged, please note change of venue/address is fully at our discretion if we agree to change this.
- Suitable parking space must be available for a regular sized vehicle at the event/premises.
- Any parking fees that are due at the venue are the responsibility of the client for any FIN vehicles required to cater for your event/booking.
- If your event time runs over the agreed booking time slot, the overtime rate is £15/60 minutes (or part of 60 minute period) this is to be paid in full on the day of the event/booking, our staff have the right to refuse to continue services until payment is made as they see fit.
- If FIN has to cancel an event/booking for any reason a full refund will be issued to the client including any deposits paid at the time of booking.
- Any cancellation of booking/event by the client must be given in writing or via email with a copy of the clients signature attached at least 24 hours prior to the event/booking.
No other forms of communication will be accepted as a cancellation.
No deposits will be refunded due to client cancellation.
- Bookings cancelled after deposit has been paid but with more than 28 days notice, will require the client to pay a non-fulfillment charge of 25% of the total booking fee (or agreed minimum guaranteed rate).
- Bookings cancelled after the deposit has been paid but with less than 28 days notice, but more than 7 days notice, will require the client to pay a non-fulfillment charge of 50% of the total booking fee (or agreed minimum guaranteed rate).
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days notice, will require the client to pay a non-fulfillment charge of 100% of the total booking fee (or agreed minimum guaranteed rate).
- Upon cancellation, all outstanding fees will become immediately payable following our invoice.
- FIN will arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled start time of the event/booking to setup.
- Please ensure there is clear access to the venue/premises/event for all FIN staff to unload and setup for the event, failure to do so may result in delays or not being able to setup at all.
- FIN staff are not there to mind or supervise children/guests during the event, we are there to provide services only. The behaviour and safety of the children and guests is those of the responsible adult in charge of said persons. For all guests under the age of 18 a parent/guardian/carer must be present at all times.
- FIN will stop work at the agreed end time and start to packup and store all equipment etc, if additional time has been requested and agreed upon then payment will need to be made immediately.
- For all outdoor events alternative indoor locations must be provided if bad weather hits, if you wish for services to continue.
AGE/HEIGHT LIMIT ON CHILD CASTLES
- Each castle may vary slightly but the standard for our castles is max age of 13 and under the height of 1.5 metres.
HEIGHT/WEIGHT LIMIT ON ADULT CASTLES
- Each castle may vary slightly but the standard for our adult castles is under a height of 1.8 metres and less than 17 stone in weight, please check the description of your inflatable on our website for accurate height/weight restrictions.
Once the contract is returned signed, either via post or e-mail it is legally binding. If you do not agree with any of the terms in this document you should contact us prior to returning the form.
We will en-devour to negotiate a bespoke contract as required that is suitable for your event.
INSURANCE CERTIFICATES AND RISK ASSESSMENT DOCUMENTS
Insurance documents will be emailed as required to the client booking us for services along with paper copies being made available on the day.Hazard-Risk-Assesment-Farrars-Inflatables