Farrars Independent Traders LTD trading as Farrar’s Inflatables.
We are pleased to be supplying you with one of our inflatables. Please find your copy of the inflatable hire agreement printed below.
Please sign the original personalised copy at the time of your hire, that document will be retained by ourselves.
If you wish to cancel your hire because you do not agree with any of our terms, contact us immediately and we will cancel your booking.
These are the Terms and Conditions of Hire of Jamie Farrar trading as Farrar’s Inflatables.
Please read these carefully and sign at the bottom to signify that you accept them.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are only offering home private party drop-offs running a fully non contact drop-off and setup service.
This is for 1 household only, not suitable for inviting other households to join in.
Current regulations say we can only setup in private enclosed gardens and no public spaces or areas where the public can easily wonder onto.
To ensure the safety of your family and our drivers please make sure there is a clear outside access route to your enclosed garden where the equipment will be setup.
The company accept no responsibility for any damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you.
Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the inflatable onto a clean flat lawn.
During the current situation a clear external route of access must be available to your garden/suitable area with no access route being required through the house/building to gain access.
Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the area is unsuitable, (e.g. sloping or unclean), astro turf, concrete, slabs etc are not suitable footing for our inflatables, full payment still has to be made. Due to current covid regulations we can only setup in private enclosed gardens, no open/public areas are allowed.
We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, i.e. in really bad weather or safety reasons.
- Bouncy Castles are strictly for children under 13.
- Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use it.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS ENTER ONTO the inflatable as this may result in damage to the unit.
Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named on the agreement.
- Late cancellations are to be charged at the rate of 50% of the remaining balance, if you cancel with less than 5 days left before the event. If you cancel with over 5 days notice you will have nothing further to pay but your deposit will still be forfeited.
- No signs are to be glued, taped or hung onto the unit at all.
- NO silly string is to be used on or around the inflatables as it causes serious damage/staining to the castles, if inflatables are collected and its evident that silly string has been present, cleaning/repair charges will be charged at the point of collectio
- All deposits are non-refundable unless FIN has to cancel the event for any circumstances.
- The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit any remaining balances owed, again all deposits are non-refundable.
- You “the Hirer” are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the inflatable whilst it is on hire to you.
- You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use.
The unit cannot be left unattended, and if hired out overnight, the unit along with all accessories is to be stored indoors.
- Children must remove their shoes before using the inflatable and must be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the unit.
Food, drink, drinking glasses, belts and pets are forbidden on all the units.
- The Hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
- Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge. No children who have been facepainted/glitter faced can use the inflatable due to the makeup/paint staining the units.
- All units are checked on delivery and your signing below indicates acceptance of the inflatable as being in a good, clean condition.
- Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the inflatable and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables, (which are to be taped down and untaped at the end of the hire by the hirer) and the electric blower.
The blower is NOT to be covered with anything.
- The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one is as follows: 15’x15’ = 8 max, 12’x14’ = 6 max, 11’x15’ = 6 max, 14’x8’ ball pond = 5 max, 16’x14’ = 6 max and 19’x19’ slide = 4 max, Combi Slide 11’x16′ = 5 max.
- You “the Hirer” must ensure units are staked down at all times to prevent the equipment moving during use.
- You should stop any horseplay that is happening on or around the equipment.
- Do not use in high wind or very bad weather, if bad weather hits please remove all members safely from the equipment.
- ADULT SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY AT ALL TIMES.
- FIN will arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled start time of the event/booking to setup.
- Please ensure there is clear access to the venue/premises/event for all FIN staff to unload and setup for the event, failure to do so may result in delays or not being able to setup at all.
- FIN staff are not there to mind or supervise children/guests during the event, we are there to provide services only. The behaviour and safety of the children and guests is those of the responsible adult in charge of said persons. For all guests under the age of 18 a parent/guardian/carer must be present at all times.
- FIN will stop work at the agreed end time and start to packup and store all equipment etc, if additional time has been requested and agreed upon then payment will need to be made immediately.
- For all outdoor events alternative indoor locations must be provided if bad weather hits, if you wish for services to continue.
- FIN reserves the right to display and distribute promotional marketing materials during the event.
- FIN may take photos during the event with written permission from the parent/guardian of those pictured and with the permission of the client. (Forms will be provided for parents/guardians to sign). Any photography that takes place may be used for promoting the business including but not limited to social media platforms.
AGE/HEIGHT LIMIT ON CHILD CASTLES
- Each castle may vary slightly but the standard for our castles is max age of 13 and under the height of 1.5 metres.
INSURANCE CERTIFICATES AND RISK ASSESSMENT DOCUMENTS
Insurance documents will be emailed as required to the event organisers along with paper copies being made available on the day.Hazard-Risk-Assesment-Farrars-Inflatables